Thank you Donna Miller at Fresh Grace for Today for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I’m honored and blessed to be able to accept it and answer the questions in response to this award.
- When and why did you start blogging? In August 2017, to have an outlet to use my spiritual gift, and teach women how to walk in the wisdom of God’s word daily.
- What is the story behind your blog niche? My niche is bible study. I have a passion for studying the bible and want to pass along the treasures God has given me.
- What is the toughest part of blogging for you? Finding the time to write!
- What is the most enjoyable part? Hitting “publish”.
- Do you keep a journal? Yes. It’s a mixture of prayers, notes, ideas, and goals.
- What is your favorite Scripture? That is such a tough question! If I have to just select one, I would say Psalm 145:3~ Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable.
- Are you a city girl or country girl? I live in the city but prefer the quiet of the country.
- If you could invent a holiday, what would it be? National Free Pedicure Day!
- Are you a morning or night person? Definitely a night owl.
- What are 5 things you would bury in a time capsule? A Bible, my journal, a family picture album, a world newspaper, Lies Women Believe by Nancy Demoss Wolgemuth
- Is this your first blogging award? Yes.
Leslie Kuhlman at http://intentionalyou.blogspot.com
Lureta Ector at http://journeyingbyfaith.com
Lisa Thampikutty at http://Beautysetapartblog.wordpress.com